Surveys:
Some people push making money through Paid Online Surveys. You
know that' when
you are supposed to get paid (or prizes) simply for filling
out the company's
surveys with alerts by way of your email. Since I've been
in the "cyber-world"
I've seen many post this as an easy and even "lucrative"
way to make easy money.
I can't guarantee you whether this works or not but I
can give you my personal
review on it and maybe a couple others. In the end
you will be the true judge of
options presented.
``````````
NOTE: As I
have tried many opportunities out there and would like to share with
others
my personal findings. However, remember when making a decision always
use
your own wisdom, discernment or perform thorough researches to help you
make a
feasible decision for YOU. Know this, you should NEVER have to paid
for Survey
opportunities otherwise it could be a scam. A legitimate company
needs and should
paid you.
`````````
My Personal Review on SURVEYS:
I have tried surveys, however, many survey opportunities I've signed up for in the past
paid cents and sent bundles of email to my
account to read. Which wasted lots
of my precious time, for what seem to be
absolute "nothing" in return. Ladies and
Gents. this is what I consider
"snails pace" pay off if
any. In all fairness, maybe this didn't work because I was not passionate enough, didn't try hard enough or was signed up with the wrong companies. I don't know but what I do know is... I am no longer interested in surveys. Keep
in mind this is just my
opinion because others may have a more rewarding testimonial. Always check out the pros and cons of whatever you decide to do. What maybe wrong for another person maybe right for you or visa-versa.
====================================================================
I
found these reviews (yahoo answers) and decided to post examples of what
other
reviewers have stated about Survey
Companies:
``````````````````````````````
(REVIEW 3 - YAHOO
ANSWERS)
If you have to pay to "join", it is a scam.
If you have
to provide Credit Card and/or Bank Account details, it's a scam.
The
legitimate survey companies pay little - not more than $3 a survey ( most
are
lower than that ) or in the form of points that you can redeem for
small
gifts ( like a case for a digital camera ).
Unless you are doing
this for the fun of it, and am happy with earning enough
for a Starbucks
Latte each month, you should stay away and not waste time on
these
things.
(REVIEW 4 - YAHOO ANSWERS)
Not legitimate. Some of
their ads say "$75 per survey". That is not true. They
won't pay you $75 per
survey. THey tease you with lots of promises but you will
never receive any
money from them. Avoid them.
(REVIEW 5 - YAHOO
ANSWERS)
They're all scams.
I responded to one of those cable TV
late-night spots for BIGSPOT.COM and within
moments my disposable e-mail
account was added to dozens, if not hundreds of
spam lists. I never found my
way through all those screens to find a real survey
that paid
money.
Consider the perspective of companies: why would they pay you to
take surveys?
What knowledge, information, or experience do you possess that
brings them
value? Probably very little. Most survey sites pay a few pennies
per survey and
you must earn at least $75 before they pay you
anything
If there were a lot of free money out there, everybody would be
doing this and
eventually, a new survey website would go to the companies
saying the can get
responses for less money. Competition and market forces
will quickly drive down
the payment for people answering
surveys.
There is NO free money to be found. Anyone telling you otherwise
has a vested
interest in convincing you otherwise.
Notice how nobody
ever provides details, but just a link to another website.
Can anyone
give complete details about the surveys paying $6.00? Such as, what
types of
questions were asked, how many questions, and how long it took to
answer the
survey. What percentage of surveys are worth $6.00? All these sites
look like
e-mail harvesting sites rather than offering significant earnings
(paying
minimum wage or better to ALL
participants).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize if
I have offended anyone in advance because I realize there are
some people who
actually "live by" and believe whole heartedly in these Survey
Co., so just
take this as my personal view only.
Make It A Prosperous One! n God
Bless.
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment